Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!!!!


31st of October, the festival that I'd never once celebrate before, and also the festival that I love the most, Happy Halloween!!!! ^^

You don't need to celebrate it before to get the image in your brain, or actually, I prefer it only to be my fantasy so it won't get stain by reality. =) Carving faces on the pumpkins for that adorable evil look, going around for trick or treats, witches, wizards, frankenstein, zombies (are there zombies in Halloween? =P )... oh and black cats! But most of all, I just love Vampires!!! XD

I'll keep the others back in my fantasy world before I get way too excited in my thought... XD

So, enjoy your Halloween!!!

P/S: I like the transparent effect of the first image, somehow, it fits so well with my background.. ^^

Post a Comment