Thursday, September 9, 2010

Gunslinger Girl Il Teatrino

Just finished watching Gunslinger Girl Il Teatrino, didn't know there's an OVA till I saw the trailer at the end of episode 13, but I downloaded it even though it eats up so much of my data.. XD

Watching this anime made me have quite a lot of new thoughts. Like how does it felt like to love someone knowing that you're 'program' to love them? The girls in this anime put in their everything just for a praise from such person. Pure, maybe?

I felt that Gunslinger Girl is somehow realistic, apart from the cyborg since our technology aren't that advanced yet, I think.. XD In a world where there's no exact right or wrong, whether if it's just greed, revenge or just to repay a kind deed, everyone has their own motivation and reason for what they do. Even the pro-assassin in the anime volunteer to learn to be an assassin just to be helpful to the mafia who save his life. I find this quite amusing. :P

My favorite character would be Triela, she cool and smart too! ^^ Did I mentioned that I like the opening a lot as well? :D

Now, moving on to the next anime.. ^^ What should I watch next? XD

Post a Comment