Thursday, September 9, 2010

U & I

If you're not around, I can't do anything
I want to eat your cooking
When you come home
I'll hug you with a super smile

If you're not around, I can't apologize to you
I want to hear your voice
When I can see your smile, that alone is good enough for me

Just by having you at my side, I always had courage
I want to be together with you forever
I want to tell you how I feel

On sunny days, too, on rainy days, too
You were by my side
When I close my eyes, your smile is shining

If you're not around, I don't get anything
Where did you say the sugar and soy sauce were?
I was planning to surprise you
When you come home

I get spoiled by you without meaning it
Because you're way too kind
I'm only taking from you, I can't give anything back

I thought that your being at my side is a given
I thought that days like these
Would continue on forever and ever

I'm sorry, I've realized it now
That it's not a given

First off, I've got to tell you
"Thank you"

Will it reach your heart? I'm not confident about it now
But don't laugh, please listen
Because I put my thoughts into my song

Placing all of the "thank you's" I have on my song
I want to send them to you
I'll never, ever forget about how I feel

Oh my thoughts, reach there

~ Lyric of "U & I" from K-On!!, by Aki Toyosaki

That's exactly how I feel after I start living alone here, oh gosh, I'm homesick, I miss you so much I just can't help it... T-T
Longing to go back home~~

Post a Comment